Samsung Push Service: Everything you need to know
What is Samsung Push service
When any of the application from Samsung family updates, need upgrades, receive or give information, there’s an app name Samsung Push gives you the notification of particular Galaxy app, platform, or service. Most of the time, the mentioned app is already available in the South Korean tech giant devices, while sometimes the service isn’t provided within the handset. If the app isn’t available on the device, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
In this article, we’ll be discussing the in-depth details of the push service from Samsung. From its settings to its benefits, whole information is being provided by us for your convenience. Besides this, we’ve also provided you with a step to step guide for disabling this pop-up service.
What happens if you uninstall Samsung push service?
If you are having this service, then one question will definitely come into our mind; Does removing the Samsung Push Service have any downsides? And to answer this question, there’s a tricky situation. Well, the availability of push service is directly proportional to our Samsung apps on your handsets. For example, if you use Samsung apps and have a habit of seeing push notifications, then you will face difficulty. On the contrary, if you don’t have any such services, you won’t notice any change.
In a case, if you want to get rid of this service, you’ll have to monitor all the Samsung services apps from time to time if their notifications aren’t enabled.
What is Samsung Push service?
The most important function of this app is to give all the information related to the Samsung-owned apps to its user. Therefore, you can receive push notifications from this service. Moreover, you’ll be getting all the push messages from the family platforms of the South Korean tech giant.
Some of you could uninstall this app because of several reasons. The reasons might be a shortage of memory or maybe someone wants to get rid of unnecessary apps. Anyhow, this service still remains the top priority for most users. Furthermore, this platform is a medium to stay updated for the major updates being provided by the company.
If you want only specific notifications from selected apps, you can change and set them within the app settings. In this way, you can change the setting according to your interest in certain apps.
Read Related: Samsung has replaced the older UI of its smart home app SmartThings
How to disable Push Notifications?
If you want to disable the push notification service without uninstalling the app. Simply follow the below instructions:
- Select the push service app.
- Go to settings by clicking on the app and turn off all the notifications.
- Scroll down and select all the apps, such as system apps.
- After this, Tap on the Notifications, and slide the toggle switch, which is next to the ON setting, to turn off all the notifications.
If you still don’t understand the procedure, you can click on the push service that has an app list. After this, tap on either Disable or Force Stop buttons for getting rid of push messages.
As a reminder, the push service is available within the lineup of Samsung apps. Therefore, if you update the entire family of the Samsung or phone apps, the deleted app of push will be automatically reinstalled to the device. As a result, you’ll have to go through a similar procedure for again disabling or deleting it.
Notably, the instruction and steps provided in this article may vary and change because it is for general Samsung devices. However, in the case of some particular devices, it could be different.
Advantages of Push service:
There’re plenty of benefits of using the service if you’re the owner of a South Korean smartphone. We have listed some of the advantages below for your ease. Let’s have a look!!!
- As you all know, the finance managing apps, such as Samsung pay and Samsung wallet need a quick response. Therefore, the push service is the best platform for managing quick notifications alerts. Many users witnessed that this is among the best notification handler to give rapid alerts from important apps.
- Many users sometimes delete some of the apps because they consume a large amount of storage. On the contrary, this service holds a little amount of memory and storage of 1.3MB. As a result, it won’t affect your phone’s battery, processor, and storage.
- It is easily available free of cost on Google Play Store.
- In our observation, the key role or function of this push service is the appearance of a badge of unread notifications. With the help of this badge, you’ll never forget to read that particular important message. The badge will appear after receiving the alert from Samsung services and apps.
- Furthermore, the push service shows you a pop-up window for a quick reminder of alerts.
All Articles on Samsung at TechicTalk : Samsung Blog
What are Push Notifications in phones?
The push notifications are the pop-up windows that appear from nowhere at the top of your device. Interestingly, if you’re not using any single app or you’ve nothing running in the background, even though the push message will pop up. The pop-ups are sometimes irritating because of the continuous alerts at the top of the screen.
While in the case of Samsung’s push notification, the UI of the device will give you notifications in several ways. Some of the pop-ups will arrive at the below actions:
- phone notification bar
- application icons at the top of the device screen
- text-based notification alerts
The South Korean tech giant is not only focusing on TVs, LEDs, LCDs, SoC, and other electronics and tech things, but its primary focus is still on smart gadgets and devices, including mobile phones, tablets and computers, and laptops. Hence, the company is improving its services day by day to make smart gadgets more user-friendly. To some extent, the company has succeeded in its services. Therefore, the number of Samsung Service users is growing daily. For example, you can use Samsung pay instead of Google Pay.