OnePlus 8 Pro Price in Pakistan
Price RS. 149,999/-
OnePlus 8 Pro Price in Pakistan
The OnePlus 8 Pro price in Pakistan would be around 149,999/- and this is a brand-new smartphone with significant features. The newest cellphone from OnePlus and the first device in a new series, the 8 Pro, will be unveiled soon. The phone appears to be a high-end smartphone, according to the information that has emerged about it. A leaked picture of either the OnePlus 8 pro reveals that it has three lenses on the rear. The camera unit’s principal lens is aligned in a special way. The OnePlus 8 Pro’s primary sensor has a resolution of 48 megapixels.
The auxiliary lens will have 8 megapixels, the tertiary sensor will have 48 megapixels, and there will also be a 5-megapixel camera. The OnePlus 8 Pro, a new device, will have a 16 MP front-facing camera. The most recent chipset, the Snapdragon 865 plus, powers the gadget. Because that can handle all the elevated specs, this chipset is among the best. Eight GB of RAM will be included in the OnePlus 8 Pro.
Also Read: Infinix Hot 13 Price in Pakistan, and Specifications
The RAM appears high-end to enable the smartphone to perform smoothly and prevent it from pausing during processing. The newest OnePlus Pro has 128 gigabytes of onboard memory, which is a sufficient amount. There are no other ways for consumers to increase the phone’s storage capacity.
The only aspect of such a OnePlus 8 Pro that needs to be strengthened is the storage. To prevent any danger to the content, the phone has a fingerprint scanner hidden beneath the display. Because the OnePlus 8 offers the capability to safeguard your data, you may now feel more at ease. The phone has a 4510 battery that can support 30W rapid charging and keeps it running for a long time. The newest OnePlus 8 Pro will place itself among the top businesses in the next several years by following in Samsung’s footsteps.
- NETWORK Technology GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE 2G Bands
- GSM/CDMA/TD-SCDMA/850/1900/3G Bands GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE 3G Bands
- GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE 2G Bands HSDPA 800, 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- 2100 4G Bands LTE (unspecified)
- Speed LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- The launch is scheduled for May 2020 with a status of available.
- 165.3 × 74.4 × 8.8 mm (6.51 × 2.93 × 0.35 in) (6.51 × 2.93 × 0.35 in)
- Build the Aluminum frame,
- Gorilla Glass 5 on the back, and front glass
- Twin SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Size 6.65 inches (ca. 17 centimeters), 19:9 aspect ratio, 1440 × 3120-pixel resolution pixel density of 515
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6 DCI-P3 100% HDR10+ 90Hz Multitouch YES
- Android 10.0 and OxygenOS 10.0 Platform OS Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- Octa-core CPU (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- Adreno 640 GPU (700 MHz)
- Internal 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM memory
Primary Quad Camera Features of the Camera
- Auto HDR, gyro-EIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash HDR,
- panoramic Video 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, and 720p@960fps
- Active noise-canceling loudspeakers with a dedicated microphone 5.1 Dolby Atmos audio
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD GPS COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, a double, Wi-Fi Connection, DLNA, hotspot
- A-GPS dual-band, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo NFC, and yes.
- Irreversible Type-C 1.0 connector, USB On-The-Go, and USB 3.1
Features & Sensors
- Optical fingerprint reader
- accelerometer, gyro
- proximity sensor, and compass.
- Li-Po battery with a capacity of, 4500 mAh.
- 30W of quick battery charging (Warp Charge) Non-Removable
- MISC Colors: Blue, Silver