Vivo V21 and V21e will be launching on April 27
In India and Malaysia, Vivo V21 and V21e will be launching on April 27. At first, there were rumours of launching this device only in Malaysia but after some time India came alongside Malaysia. As we all know Vivo V21 has been already launched in Indonesia earlier this month. After its launch in Indonesia, the next step of the company was to launch this model in its neighbouring country i.e Malaysia. However, along with Malaysia, the company aims to release this model in India also.
Yesterday, Vivo Malaysia’s Twitter account confirms this rumour. According to the official tweet of the company, the V21 will launch on April 27 in the country, alongside V21e. Moreover, this official tweet also confirms that Vivo V21 will be coming with series of other devices. All the tech gurus were expecting that the company could launch Vivo V21 with other devices as well. All the doubts are also cleared about the launch date of the phone. Many users were expecting this model to be launched later rather than earlier. The leaks also said that these models of Vivo will be launching on the same date among both countries.
Specs of Vivo V21:
As per the unconfirmed leaks, the features of Vivo V21 will include:
- Interestingly, Vivo V21 could have virtual RAM which means that you can add 3GB by using the storage for a total memory of 11GB. That’s a unique feature and many smartphones don’t support this feature.
- The selfie camera of V21 will have eye autofocus.
- The estimated price of Vivo V21 is considered €279.
- The smartphone will support 5G
- Vivo V21 offers a display of 6.59-inch touch screen.
- The screen would have a 144Hz refresh rate screen.
- Vivo V21 5G comes with a 64MP quad camera
- Surprisingly, it will come up with a 5500mAh removable battery.
- The device arrives with 6GB/8GB and 128GB/256GB
- It comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset.