Vivo S10 spotted on Geekbench with MediaTek Dimensity 1100 and 12GB of RAM
Vivo has rumoured to launch its new model from its S series. Like other models from the Chinese mobile manufacturer, this rumoured handset will be debuting in China. After its rolling out in the Chinese market, the cell phone will gradually launch in other international markets. Although the mobile phone has been just spotted on the Geekbench website, there’s no confirmation from the company itself. The website had been tipping upcoming smartphones models for the past few years and has reputable information. Moreover, Geekbench has shown the mobile phone with the model number V2121A. The listing on Geekbench revealed some specs of the upcoming Vivo model. Based on the leaked specs and availability from the website, we guess that V2121A is actual the Vivo S10.
Let’s take a look at the specs, availability, and other details leaked via the Geekbench website.
Specs of Vivo S10 (V2121A):
As per the reports from tipsters, Vivo S10 will be launching soon in the Chinese market. Therefore, Geekbench has tipped the leaks of smartphones under the model number V2121A. Since the website didn’t reveal the actual smartphone name of whom it is revealing the features. But we can understand that a mobile phone could be Vivo S10 by seeing and analyzing the features. According to the listings of Geekbench, Vivo S10 will be having the following specifications:
- However, Geekbench listed the variant of 12GB of RAM, but there are chances that Vivo could also launch its 8GB RAM version. Meanwhile, the smartphone could also support 4GB RAM virtually.
- Under the hood, the handset will be powering the MediaTek Dimnesity 1100 SoC.
- Interestingly, the upcoming gadget scored 647 and 2398 in Geekbench’s single-core and multi-core tests, according to the website.
- The device comes with the latest OS of Google i.e. Android 11.
- In the case of Android skin or user interface, it will be running Vivo’s Origin Android skin or user interface.
- It runs Android 11 out of the box and is expected to run Vivo’s Origin OS on top.
- When it comes to cameras, the device will feature a triple rear camera setup. The primary or main sensor could be 108MP. Whereas the details of the other two sensors or cameras remain unknown.
- While the front or selfie camera will be 44MP, according to the leaks.
- The phone also features UFS 3.1 storage type and could come up with 128GB and 256GB of memory.
- Vivo’s new mobile phone will be supporting 44W fast charging. Additionally, the website claimed that the charger will charge the battery up to 38 per cent in less than 15 minutes. Unfortunately, the details about the battery capacity and type are still unknown.
- Interestingly, the smart device will come with NFC support.
- Notably, the tipped specs suggested that the phone will have a 6.44-inch display.
This was all the information we had on the S10 to date. We will share more details and specs of the Vivo S10 when the official information is available. What are your thoughts or views on the upcoming Vivo phone? Do let us know in the comments section below.