TCL launches its 20 Pro 5G, 20L and 20L+ smartphones
Officially, TCL launches its 20 Pro 5G, 20L and 20L+smartphones. Furthermore, the smartphones come under the OS of Android. Among the three unveiled models, TCL 20 Pro 5G is the top device with pro features. In this blog post, we’ll discuss each model. However, TCL hasn’t attracted buyers in the field of smartphones like other smartphones brands. Moreover, TCL aims to bring quality standards smartphones to its audience.
Specs of TCL 20 Pro 5G:
- The TCL 20 Pro 5G gives you ultra-realistic visuals on a seamless FHD+ NXTIVISION AMOLED display.
- The device comes up with a 48MP Quad-Camera that empowers you to create high-definition images and videos anytime, anywhere, in any shooting environment. The 48MP quad-camera comes with Sony Optical Image Stabilization and Super Night Mode 2.0.
- TCL 20 PRO 5G gives you the power of a 5G connection and privacy protection for phone experience.
- The processor comprises Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset.
- It will be available in 6GB and 256GB variant.
- The flagship version of the 20 series of TCL will come up with a 6.67-inch FHD+ 60Hz curved AMOLED display.
- The battery measures at 4,500mAh and could support up to 18W.
- The estimated price tag will be €549.
TCL 20L and 20L+:
The features of TCL 20L and 20L+ are discussed below:
- TCL 20L and 20L+, both devices come with large 6.67-inch 60Hz FHD+ AMOLED displays.
- Both the devices use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset.
- There would be two variants of the devices i.e 4/6GB of RAM.
- The battery will comprise of 5,000mAh.
- On the other hand, TCL 20L and 20L+ only differ in the quad-camera arrays at the back. The 20L gives you a 48-megapixel main sensor, 8-megapixel ultrawide, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- Whereas TCL 20L+ comes with the main sensor of 64 megapixels and all other core camera specifications are the same.
- Pricing starts at €229 for the TCL 20L and the price of TCL 20L+ will start at €269.