Samsung is unveiling 2 variants of its TV-like Smart monitors
The tech giant has been increasing its TV-like smart monitors over a long period of time. Now the company has decided to roll out its two variants of smart monitors, as per the statement from Samsung. According to the officials, the company has been rolling out the smallest and the biggest versions of modern TVs. There will be two variants as mentioned above; one will be 24-inch and 43-inch respectively. Notably, the company’s new smart monitors are one of the world’s smallest and the biggest smart TVs, as per the company reports. The upcoming Samsung’s line of Tizen-powered smart LEDs will have a display of 43-inch 4K, commonly known as the M7 model of Samsung TV. On the other hand, the other Smart TV will be coming with a 24-inch 1080p display, which is commonly known as M5.
These mentioned smart TVs will be the smallest and biggest smart TVs in the industry of Smart TVs. Previously, the tech giant launched its Smart TV in the past year with a “do-it-all” display screen. The smart monitor was designed for both work and entertainment purposes, as the company claimed. As a reminder, the South Korean company rolled out its smart TV series in November of the last year. From now, the company is introducing its latest biggest and smallest smart TVs in limited countries at first.
Functions of Samsung’s Smart TV:
- The screens of the smart TVs have built-in speakers for decent noise or voice.
- Samsung’s smart TV will be functioning through Samsung’s Tizen platform, according to the company.
- You can also run video streaming apps on it including Netflix directly.
- Users can also remotely access it and have productivity software like Office 365 or Microsoft Office.
- The remote control of the Smart TVs will be working with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby for assistant or voice features etc.
- Moreover, there’s also wireless support for DeX that runs on Samsung’s smartphones for the connectivity of your smartphones to the smart TVs.
Samsung‘s M5 and M7 Smart Monitors:
The M7 series of the latest smart monitors include a 43-inch and 32-inch display screen along with the option of 4K. On the other hand, the M5 series have the option of only a 1080p display. This series comes in screen options of 24-inch, 27-inch, and 32-inch. Additionally, Samsung is also rolling out a white variant of the 27-inch and 32-inch M5 Smart Monitor, according to the reports.
In terms of pricing, Samsung hasn’t announced anything yet for the entire models. As a rough guess, the 32-inch M7 was priced at $399.99 whereas the 27-inch M5 was launched at the price range of $229.99. So we can probably expect the prices of smart monitors slightly above and below these two mentioned monitors. Moreover, the South Korean tech giant didn’t clarify the availability of these smart monitors other than Korea and China. However, according to the reports, the company wants to launch the entire series of M smart TVs globally.