Table of Contents
Realme GT is set to launch in June and July for Europe and India
As we all know, the GT series of Realme has been already launched in China way back in March. But for other markets such as Europe and India, the launch date of this mobile phone was unofficial. Therefore, the head of Realme Europe and India has now announced the launch of this device in the bigger markets of India and Europe. Although this device has given the price category of mid-range but it has the flagship processor of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888. Due to this, there has been creating hype for this killer mid-ranger. Also, this handset has been getting a lot of attention from its time of launch in the Chinese market. Additionally, the BBK-owned smartphone brand’s model will be supporting 5G network connectivity. Moreover, the handset will also contain flagship cameras.
Read Also: Realme Q3 launched with a new design
As a reminder, the company will be launching 2 smartphones of the GT series in the next two months. The first model is known for its flagship performance and will be launching in June. On the other hand, the other smartphone device is well known for its flagships cameras and will be launching in July. This means the upcoming devices will be a technological breakthrough for the company itself as it will bring the company ahead of its competitors. To recall, this will be/is the company’s first smartphone containing a flagship’s chipset i.e. Snapdragon 888.
The company aimed to launch these flagships devices of the GT series globally in March as its 3rd anniversary. But due to the pandemic, the company had to postpone the celebration. Furthermore, this smartphone look-alike the previously Realme 6 model of the company.
Specifications of Realme GT 5G:
- The phone comes up with a 6.43 inch FHD+ AMOLED display. Also, the screen has a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- This smartphone comes up in two variants; 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM and 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- This device comes up with the latest operating system of Android 11 with the skin of the company’s own Realme UI 2.0.
- The handset is powered by a 4500mAh battery that supports a 65W Super Dart charging.
- In the camera department, the mobile contains a triple rear camera setup with a main sensor of 64MP. The main camera contains a Sony IMX682 sensor, LED flash and an aperture of f/2.3.
- The selfie camera comes with a 16MP punch-hole camera with an aperture of f/2.5.
- However, it has an on-screen fingerprint scanner for unlocking the phone.
- Like typical smartphones, it contains dual nano-sims under the hood.
- Moreover, it also equips with a 3.5mm headphone jack.