Oppo To Launch Its Reno 6 Series On May 27 In China
At the start of the year, Oppo unveiled its Reno 5 handset all over the world and now has decided to launch its successor. The Chinese owned smartphone giant is Oppo To Launch Its Reno 6 Series On May 27 In China, according to the Chinese e-retailer websites like JD.com and Suning. As per the Chinese e-retailer websites, the Reno 6 series will be coming in 3 smartphones. This means the rumours that were coming that the Oppo will be launching its phone series in the mid-year gala are true. The 3 smartphones will be coming in this series namely Oppo Reno 6, Oppo Reno 6 Pro and Oppo Reno 6Pro+. At first, the company didn’t announce the specifications of the Reno 6 series but now has announced the detailed features of the whole series. The smartphone manufacturer giant has announced its launched date and specs on Weibo. Moreover, the devices have also been listed on several certification sites in China. Prior to this, the leaks of these devices have already been revealed.
Notably, the Oppo Reno 6 Pro and Reno 6 Pro+ will be having curved displays, as per the websites. Unfortunately, the Oppo Reno 6 will not be coming with a curved display screen. In terms of processors, both devices i.e. Oppo Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro will be coming with MediaTek Dimensity SoCs. On the other hand, Oppo Reno 6 Pro+ may come with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 SoC. From three of the devices of this series, the Oppo Reno 6 Pro+ is considered the top-end handset among its sibling devices. However, previously, this device rumoured to come with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 SoC. Interestingly, one of the mobile phones from the series might be water-proof as the company gave a tagline of “Summer Fantasy”. However, the reason can be different also because of the device colour variant i.e. blue.
As per the reports, the exact details and specifications of the upcoming series of Oppo Reno 6 will announce by the company on its upcoming main event. Apparently, the rumours of leaks or specs look true so we don’t have to wait for the upcoming main event of Oppo for proper info on the features of the Reno 6 series. The sources and certification websites of China claimed that the price of the base variant handset of this series is expected to cost around CNY 2,500.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss each and everything about all three devices of the upcoming series of the mobile company. If you want to know about these devices, keep reading this blog.
Specs of Oppo Reno 6 specifications:
- Oppo Reno 6 comes with a 6.55-inch FHD+ screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz. Also, the video of the display has 1,080×2,400 pixels on the device.
- This basic variant of the Reno 6 series will be coming in three colour variants including; Galaxy Dream, Night Sea, and Summer Harumi.
- The device is coming in two variants of RAM and ROM. The first variant comes with 8GB + 128GB. Whereas the other handset will be coming with 12GB + 256GB.
- In terms of processor, the base variant of this series has rumoured to come with the MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC.
- When it comes to the camera, Reno 6 is expected to feature a triple back-camera setup. The main camera comes with a main camera of 64MP. However, the details of the other two rear cameras have yet to be revealed.
- The selfie camera will be 32MP, according to the leaks. The selfie camera will be coming in a punch-hole.
- Additionally, the simple Reno 6 will be featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It will pack a battery of 4400mAh and support the fast charging of 65W.
Expected features of Oppo Reno 6 Pro:
- Likewise Oppo Reno 6, the Oppo Reno 6 Pro will also come in the same configurations and colour options, as per the reports.
- As mentioned above, the mobile is coming with a 6.55-inch Full HD+ display screen.
- In terms of camera, unlike its previous variant, this variant will have a quad rear camera setup with the main camera of 64MP sensor.
- The device will have a punch-hole front camera. The front camera might come up with 32MP, according to the reports.
- This mobile will also support a 3.5mm headphone jack like Reno 6.
- Likewise its basic sibling, this variant will pack a battery of 4400mAh.
- In terms of processor, this handset has a better chipset of MediaTek. It will likely be coming with MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC.
Expected specs of Oppo Reno 6 Pro+ specifications:
- This top-end device of this series will be coming in two colour variants of Summer Harumi and Moon Sea.
- The mobile phone is expected to come with a rear quad-camera setup which will have a main camera of 50MP alongside a Sony IMX766 sensor.
- Unlike its two siblings from this series, the device will power by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 SoC instead of the MediaTek chipset.
- The top-end mobile phone from the series of Oppo Reno 6 will be likely to pack a battery of 4400mAh along with the fast charging of 65W. As per the official websites of the company, this device has the model number PENM00
- This model will also support a 90Hz refresh rate on its screen. It comes with a similar Full HD+ 6.55-inch display screen.
- The Oppo Reno 6 Pro+ measures at 160.8×72.5×7.99mm as well as weigh about 188 grams, as per the leaks.
All three smartphones; Oppo Reno 6, Oppo Reno 6 Pro and Oppo Reno 6 Pro+ are expected to support a 90Hz refresh rate and feature 65W fast charging. The first two models from the series i.e. Oppo Reno 6 and Oppo Reno 6 Pro will have the processors of MediaTek while Oppo Reno 6 Pro+ will come with the processor of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon. Also, only the base variant i.e. Reno 6 will have three back camera setup. On the other hand, the other two models will pack a quad rear camera setup.