Table of Contents
Oppo A16 unveiled with MediaTek Helio G35: Price, Specifications, and Availability
BBK-owned company has yet another launched its budget-friendly handset for its users namely Oppo A16. We all have been listening to the launch of this device since May, but eventually, the mobile phone has been rolled out in the Indonesian market with MediaTek Helio G35 processor (an entry-level chipset). Moreover, the new handset comes up with a triple rear camera setup as well as a large battery.
So without any further due, let’s talk about its specs, price, and availability.
OPPO A16 Specs and Features:
- This newly launched smartphone has been launched like others mid-rangers with a full plastic body and covers.
- The handset comes in three different colors, namely Pearl Blue, Space Silver, and Crystal Black, according to the Indonesian market.
- The device has a massive battery of 5000 mAh alongside a standard 10W charging speed.
- At first, the device is coming with 3GBLPDDR4x of RAM and 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage.
- Oppo A16 runs on the latest Android 11 with the skin of ColorOS 11.1.
- The phone weighs around 190 grams with the dimensions of 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4mm.
- In terms of display, the device comes with a 6.52-inch LCD panel along with a resolution of HD+ 720×1600 pixels and 269 PPI.
- In addition to this, the screen has a 60Hz refresh rate as well as a 60Hz touch sampling rate.
- When it comes o the brightness of the display screen, it has a 71% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 480 nits brightness (typical), 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, and also a dewdrop notch at the front.
- As mentioned above, the device has a triple rear camera setup of 13MP. The main camera consists of 13MP also the other contains a 2MP monochrome sensor, and the third camera consists of 2MP macro snapper.
- In the case of a front or selfie camera, the mobile phone uses an 8MP main camera in the notch section of the phone.
- The phone comes with sensors, including an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, proximity sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for unlocking your phone.
- In terms of connectivity, Oppo’s new device fully supports dual-SIM network connectivity, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth version of 5.0. In addition to this, the smartphone will be supporting a USB Type-C port for sharing files as well as for charging the handset. Like other mid-range phones, it also has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Price and Availability of OPPO A16:
As mentioned, the device is only available in the Indonesian market, but according to reports, the affordable handset will be launching into other international markets soon. Also, as per the upcoming rumors or reports, this device will be launching in the other international markets with the name of Oppo A37 (2021). Unfortunately, the company hasn’t announced its availability in other markets till now.
Furthermore, the device is priced at IDR 1,999,000 in Indonesia, which means $138 when we convert according to the latest currency exchange.