OnePlus watch gets a new update
After the release of the OnePlus watch, it had not been receiving good reviews. However, from now OnePlus watch gets a new update. Unfortunately, the previous update gets bad reviews that include inaccurate activity tracking, lack of marquee features at launch, GPS dropouts and so much more. To make the watch user-friendly, the company has made several changes in the upcoming new updates. This is only the watch of the company having firmware number B.40. At first, the watch will roll out in the US and Canada then after other countries.
The OnePlus Watch features an AMOLED display with a 1.39-inch screen. Moreover, it has a 46mm round dial and also 2.5D curved glass. The device features the STM32 processor. The OnePlus watch has 4GB of storage and runs on the OS of RTOS. It features more than 110 workout modes with workout detection for workouts like walking, jogging and running. Additionally, the device also has a 5ATM and IP68 rating for water and dust resistance respectively.
OnePlus Watch new updates:
The new update includes the following features:
- Always-on Display update
- Remote control of Android smartphones from OnePlus Watches.
- Added the 12-hour time format
- Four languages included in the watch; German, Italian, Spanish, and Polish
- Added all 110+ workout modes
- Enhanced AI watch face
- Better GPS performance than previous
- Improved accuracy of activity tracking such as walking and running.
- Optimized heart rate monitoring algorithm
- Enabled pop-ups for the most frequently used apps
- Enhanced raise-to-wake function
- Optimized the issue of notification syncing
- Fixed some known bugs and issues
- Improved UI stability
- Becomes more user-friendly
However, the company has not made an official statement about releasing this new update. Although only the leaks of new updates have been revealed.