OnePlus 9/9 Pro Have Received OxygenOS
As per the users’ reports, the devices of the OnePlus 9/9 Pro Have Received OxygenOS 22.214.171.124. The new version rolled out with camera improvements and the security patch of the month of May. As we all know, both the flagship devices came up with the Android 11 and the skin of OxygenOS 11. Also, the cameras of these devices of OnePlus are developed by the Swedish brand Hasselblad.
The upcoming update of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 was observed by the users in India. The new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 comes with improvements in the Camera(s), Network and System security and Improvements. Alongside camera improvements in the new version, the HDR effect and white balance performance(s) of the rear camera(s) have also been improved.
Moreover, the OnePlus has enhanced the charging performance of the OnePlus 9/9 Pro in the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206. Additionally, the new UI has also improved the stability of network connections and Wi-Fi signals issues. The lagging of the keyboard has also been resolved, according to the company. Not only this, but the smartphone manufacturer has also fixed some known issues and bugs and improved system stability.
Although there has been no official confirmation or announcement from the company itself regarding the update. As we cleared above, we have been given the reports of the new version from the users of India. However, we’ve been getting more details about the new update(s) from the other regions too.
However, users have been reporting the update size of 130MB. The update comes with the build number of OxygenOS 220.127.116.11.LE15DA. Notably, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro should be updated while connected to a strong Wi-Fi connection and on charging.
To manually check for updates on your One Plus 9/9 Pro, follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on System
- Tap on the System Updates
- Then Download and install.
Specifications of OnePlus 9/9Pro:
Oneplus9 and 9 Pro were launched in March 2021. As mentioned above, both the handsets came up with Android 11 and the skin of OxygenOS 11.
- OnePlus 9 supports a 6.55-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. On the other hand, the OnePlus 9 Pro came up with a 6.7-inch QHD+ Fluid Display 2.0 AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- OnePlus 9 is powered by a processor of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888. That comes up with 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. Also, the OnePlus 9 Pro got the same specs for its RAM and ROM.
- Both the devices pack 4,500mAh batteries that too support Warp Charge 65T fast charging. But in the case of the OnePlus 9 pro, comes with a 50W wireless charging.
- OnePlus 9 features a triple camera setup with a 48MP. The triple camera setup supports Sony IMX689 primary sensor, a 50MP Sony IMX766 ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. For selfies, the OnePlus 9 has a 16MP Sony camera. Meanwhile, the OnePlus 9 Pro features a 48MP quad-camera setup. The quad-camera comes up with a 48MP Sony IMX789 primary sensor, a 50MP Sony IMX766 ultra-wide-angle sensor, 8MP telephoto shooter and also a 2MP monochrome sensor. OnePlus 9 Pro comes up with a front camera of 16-megapixel.