Table of Contents
Motorola is launching its G series on the 20th of April
It looks like Motorola is launching its G series on the 20th of April, Moto G60 and the Moto G40. Motorola will be launching these two smartphones of the G series and have released some of their features. Both handsets will release on the 20th of April. However, Motorola teased Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion on its Instagram.
Similarities between Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion:
Both two new upcoming smartphones will share a Snapdragon 732G chipset and also have a huge 6.8” screen that supports HDR10. The screen will have a refresh rate of 120Hz.
Differences between Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion:
The major difference between the two is the sensor behind their main camera. The G60 has a 108MP imager whereas its sibling will have a downgraded camera of triple 64MP.
Specs of Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion:
- The display screens could be likely of the LCD.
- There would be a fingerprint scanner on the back of the handsets.
- The volume buttons, Google Assistant and power key are all lined on the right side of the phone.
- On the other hand, the left side will host the SIM tray(s) and microSD card(s).
- The devices will have a punch-hole selfie camera.
- Moto G60 and Moto G40 will have a triple rear camera.
- There’d be an octa-core processor under the hood.
- The phones will be backed by a massive 6,000 mAh battery that also supports fast charging.
- These upcoming handsets will run on the latest Android OS 11
Moreover, Motorola has collaborated with ThinkShield for offering end-to-end mobile security services. The Moto G60 is likely to come in two colours – Blue and Grey, on the other hand, Moto G40 might come in glossy Blue and Black.