Table of Contents
MIUI 13 is releasing in August alongside Mi Mix 4 by Xiaomi
As a reminder, MIUI 12 was released in April 2021 with a lot of customization features or options. The Android skin was the latest one at that time and the Xiaomi devices are still getting their updates. The newest version is 12.5 of MIUI on devices of Redmi, Poco, and Mi. However, there are still many devices that haven’t received the 12.5 version on them. The custom interface of the current OS has also several customizations as well as optimization options. Some of the new features that were inducted in the MIUI 12 were as follow:
- Dark Mode 2.0
- Super Wallpapers
- Updated animations
- MIUI 12 offers more stability and a cleaner software experience than its predecessor
While some of the users are still waiting for their updates on the current user interface on MI devices, there’s an announcement of MIUI 13. According to one of Xiaomi’s executives, MIUI 13 is releasing in August alongside Mi Mix 4 by the company. The company is testing the MIUI 13 internally, as per the reports. The executive of the company claimed that the next software version could possibly launch after August 2021. However, the official date has not been finalized by the company.
Features of MIUI 13:
Unfortunately, the leaks are not revealing from any of the sources or tipsters. However, the experts or analysts are predicting and suggesting the new features of the user interface. According to the experts, the new Android skin from Xiaomi will be offering many customization options.
- According to one of the tipsters, the most highlighted feature will be the option of optimised animations.
- The update could also bring along smoother, more natural animations to the entire interface.
- The new MIUI update will also offer easier notification management as compared to previous Android skin.
- It could also improve things under the hood, including software optimization
- The new software version could also include new designs for system icons
- Xiaomi will be bringing new themes along with these animations
- Power optimization will also improve
- There’s a chance of introducing a new ultra power saving mode for extreme battery saving.
Also, Xiaomi will be bringing the virtual RAM feature, likewise on Vivo and Realme smart devices. In the case of virtual RAM, the RAM of the device will gradually increase without adding any extra hardware. This cool tool is also under development by the company.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi is also reportedly working on the Mi Mix 4 smartphone device matching with the Mi 11 Ultra. Mix 4 is could be a flagship model of the highest order, as per the reports. As mentioned above, Xiaomi will be launching the Mi Mix 4 alongside MIUI 13 after August 2021. According to the sources and news, the Mi Mix 4 will bring an under-display camera and also Ultra-wideband support for the device.