How to switch Pokémon go to Nintendo switch
If you are looking for switching the Pokémon go with a Nintendo switch. There is a complete step by step procedure that would help you to transfer Pokémon Go to Nintendo. This article is very helpful to you if you are finding a solution for switching Pokémon Go to Nintendo switch.
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality (AR) mobile game developed and published by Niantic, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. This means the game is the result of collaboration between Niantic, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. It uses mobile devices to locate, capture, train, and battle creatures, called Pokémon, which appear as they are in the player’s real-world location. This game is free-to-play, which means it is not a paid application or a paid game. This game was launched in 2016 with around 150 species of Pokémon, which are increased to approximately 600 by the 2020.
The Pokémon GO game had over 147 million active users in May 2018, and over a 1 billion global downloads by early 2019, and has more than $6 billion revenue in 2020.
How to move Pokémon Go to Nintendo?
When you want to use your Nintendo account as a Pokémon Go account, you will need your Nintendo account’s e-mail and password that will help to link it to the Pokémon Go. After you’ve done linking or switching then wait for the information to verify, and then you should have the connection.
You can also use the Pokémon Home on your Nintendo account to transfer your Pokémon in the game.
Pokémon GO links to the Nintendo via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
There is no limit of number of Pokemon GO accounts that can be connect to a single file in Pokémon GO.
To move Pokemon go to Nintendo switch, follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, set up your Nintendo to connect with a Pokémon GO account.
- Launch Pokémon GO from the HOME Menu.
- At any time during the gameplay, press the X Button on your keyboard to access the in-game menu then press the Y Button to open the Options menu.
- After this select “Open Pokémon GO Settings”.
- Select “Yes”. The game will begin searching for a Pokémon GO account to link with.
- Then, set up your Pokemon GO account to link with Nintendo Switch.
- On your Pokémon GO, tap the Poké Ball icon, then select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Nintendo Switch” and then select it.
- Select “Connect to Nintendo Switch”.
- The Pokémon GO app will search for a Nintendo game to connect with.
- When the Nintendo Switch locates the Pokémon GO account, select “Yes” to pair them.