Expedition Outpost Locations on Fortnite: How to find Expedition Outposts in Fortnite
Where to visit Expedition Outposts on Fortnite:
In the Season 7 of Fortnite, there was a major Weekly Challenge in which you have to visit or find the locations of expedition outposts. As a reminder, the Season 7 of Fortnite arrived on December 6th, 2019 and ended on February 28th, 2019. Moreover, the season arrived with the slogan “You Better Watch Out!!!” In that weekly challenge of Season 7 of Fortnite, players of Multi-Player Battle Royale got points and XPs as a reward by visiting and finding the locations of expedition outposts. Additionally, by finding those locations, the players gained additional XPs in their game’s account or ID for extra rewards. Moreover, there were also some tips and tricks for finding the expedition outposts locations and for the completion of the weekly challenge of Fortnite.
“This weekly challenge is no longer available on the current season of Fortnite i.e. at the time of writing. There‘re chances that in near future or maybe in the next update of the game the same or similar challenge would come. We’ll keep you update regarding the upcoming cool features and updates of Fortnite. Stay connected with us.”
Locations of Expedition Outpost on Fortnite
How to find Expedition Outpost on Fortnite:
Notably, the expedition outpost on Fortnite’s map can be identified easily as they’re big red buildings. As per our knowledge, there were seven locations of expedition outposts on Fortnite’s map in season 7. It took a couple of games for the completion of finding the outpost locations and it was easy too.
- West of Paradise Palms: It was situated on the edge of the desert area. Probably where the desert was ended and the grass was near. Also, it was in quadrant H8 when we see it on the map.
- South of Shifty Shafts: The second location which wanted to visit was on a mountainside in the snowy area. Also, it was on the border line between quadrants D8 and D9 respectively.
- West of Lonely Lodge: the third expedition outpost and the most important location was at the top of a hill in a grassy area. It was towards the north if we see map in the quadrant I5.
- North-west of Tomato Temple: The fourth location on the map was found just across the river in the open grassy area of the map of Fortnite. While in quadrant terms, you could find it in the bottom right corner of F3.
- West and slightly south of Dusty Divot: This expedition location was perhaps a mountain. When it comes to quadrant, it was at the top left corner of F6.
- North West of Snobby Shores: The Snobby Shores was available in the valley between the two large mountains heading towards north. This outpost location could be found on the border between B5 and C5 of the quadrant.
- North-east of Pleasant Park: Last but not the least could be found on another mountainside of the map. If we talk about its quadrant, it was at the top of quadrant D3.
History of Expedition outposts on Fortnite:
If we look back at the history of Fortnite’s Season 7-Chapter 1, we can acknowledge that the challenges were new, creative, and unique. Hence, players needed map guidelines for visiting all Expedition Outposts. Additionally, as we mentioned above there were seven locations or you can say there were seven red buildings named Expeditions Outposts.
To recall, Expedition Outposts added to the map at the start of Fortnite Season 7 after the update of the game. Furthermore, the update was led by Santa Claus-looking Sgt. Winter as a part of a wintery invasion. Therefore, the locations for challenges were completely spreading all over the map of Fortnite.
How to complete the Week 7 and Week 10 Challenges of visiting Expedition Outposts on Fortnite?
For the Week 7 and Week 10 Challenges in Season 7, you were tasked with the following challenges:
- Week 7: Visit Expedition Outposts in multiple matches (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Week 10: Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4 total, 5 Battle Stars)
Almost all over the map there were locations of the Expedition Outposts. Interestingly, the locations of the red buildings commonly known as expedition outposts didn’t change in the week 7 and 10 challenges. Therefore, you were able to easily perform the task.
You had to visit all the required four locations in the challenge of Week 10. While in the case of Week 7 challenges, you didn’t have the match limit for visiting the expedition outposts. Long story short, in week 10, you had to complete the mission in a single match. While in week 7, you could easily complete the challenge by playing many combat matches.
Additionally, when you had done, there were also plenty of other Challenges to complete in the weeks especially in the week 7 and 10. Therefore, you didn’t need to stick to that particular weekly challenge of finding and visiting locations.
Once you find or visited one of the expedition locations, you didn’t want to do anything else except getting in within a few yards of the location and the reward was added into your account.
To recall, you had to do this a total of seven (or four) times for the completion of that challenge. Keep in mind, for the completion of this mission of season 7, the players didn’t need to complete in a single match. In fact, you could take as many matches as you wanted to complete the challenge. Furthermore, the challenge could be completed while playing the gameplay with opponents. So the big hurdle was to avoid combat, interaction, or fighting with the enemies in order to complete or enter within the red houses.