Google Photos is getting a new video editor
Finally, Google Photos is getting a new video editor that could be more impressive than the previous update of Google Photos. However, the new video editor update on iOS was already launched back in February of this year. According to the officials of Google, the new impressive and up to date video editor feature of Google photos will be available on the latest version of Google photos. After this feature was rolled out in iOS, Google already was in hurry to launch this on the Android version. The wait is over for the tech geeks who were eagerly waiting for this update. The new version will name as v184.108.40.2065895365.
Features of Google’s video editor:
There will be 30 new video editing tools for the new video editor from the previous one’s update.
Moreover, the following new and updated features could be available
- You can trim the videos
- Users can also stabilize their videos.
- One can also rotate the videos of their own choice.
- You can also use it to crop the frame of the video.
- By using a video editor you can also export individual frames
- Users can also change the perspective of their video by the editor
- There will be filters that are also available as part of the image editing tools.
- The users can also apply granular edits to their videos for brightness, contrast, saturation, skin colour, shadows, tint, warmth, and more by using the new video editor of Google photos.
Unfortunately, the new update still can’t mix up or combine videos. Although this can be done by some other apps available on Google Play Store but if someone is not willing to use other apps other than Google then for those it’s a drawback. There are numerous applications available on the Google Play Store that can be used for video editing like Kinemaster. Many professionals are also using the apps of Google Play Store for their video editing. In the end, it depends upon the person and also varies from person to person for its usage. Therefore, there are still many updates needed to be done by Google for making video editing smoother.