Finally, Samsung F52 5G gets its Bluetooth certification
A brand new Samsung smartphone with the model number SM-E5260 appeared at the Bluetooth SIG. According to the rumours, the device is the new Samsung Galaxy F52 5G. That means finally, Samsung F52 5G gets its Bluetooth certification. Therefore, it is also an indication that the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is coming soon to the markets around the globe. In the last month, the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G also received the 3C certification and now it has received Bluetooth certification. These all are the indications of the device that it will release soon. But the official release date has not been confirmed.
Specs of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G:
- As per the leaks, the upcoming device will come with a 6.5-inch display with an FHD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
- Moreover, it could feature a MediaTek Dimensity 800U mobile processor. As the name shows, this device supports 5G technology.
- Other rumoured specifications include 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage in the smartphone.
- Unfortunately, the exact details of the back and front camera(s) have not been revealed. Although Samsung Galaxy F52 5G could come up with a range of the camera(s).
- At the back, there would be a quad-camera setup with a 48-megapixel main camera. The main camera comes with 48MP and there will also be an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera. Similarly, the device will have a 2MP in-depth and also a 2-megapixel macro camera. Apparently, at the front, there would be a 16MP camera.
Although these are the only rumoured specifications but after some time we’ll reveal more details about this smartphone in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, it’s too early to discuss the details of the battery, display, availability of colours of the upcoming device of Samsung. We have shared just rumours, not official statements or announcements.