Table of Contents
Best dota 2 hero for beginners
Best Dota 2 heroes for beginners:
Today we have bought you the list of best dota 2 hero for beginners that they can choose and play.Dota 2 is like an ocean as it is super deep, difficult from the mechanics to the variety of playing experiences and observations. Although as a beginner of Dota 2 you will not pass such a tough test without knowing the heroes of Dota 2. But to get that gaming joy as a beginner, you need to climb the high mountains of skill-development and patience. That’s why we’ve put together this article to help beginners reach the rewarding stage where they can confidentially say “I can play Dota 2 faster and easier than others”.
Top Dota 2 heroes for beginners:
Following are the leading Dota 2 heroes if you are a newbie. Let’s take a look at the 13 top Dota 2 characters or heroes to start your game as a beginner.
- Crystal Maiden
- Dragon Knight
- Ogre Magi
- Phantom Assassin
- Vengeful Spirit
- Wraith King
Dota 2 has 119 heroes in total and the truth is that most of them are too difficult for newcomers to understand and play with them in their game according to their potential and needs. Use the heroes to grasp the game principles.
Tips and tricks for Dota 2:
Before selecting any hero if you are a newcomer, then you should follow the tips and tricks as given below:
- Choose a role and then a hero. Play according to this role.
- Don’t try to take a grip on all the Dota 2 heroes (even from our given list). Instead of this takes those characters you like the most and learn how to be a good player with each hero.
- Take your time to understand the abilities of one hero at a time. Play with specific heroes long enough to feel their power on your fingertips. There are lots of chances to learn in matches, so don’t rush in the learning process.
- Play with as many heroes as possible to find out their weaknesses and potentials. This is a key step for mastering this game.
- And last but not least, play less watch more!!!
Roles of heroes in Dota 2 for beginners:
Roles define your attitude in Dota 2. Most of the heroes are efficient in their particular roles:
- Carry – these heroes are weak at the start but very strong at the end, so these heroes carry the whole team.
- Midlaner – they are the heroes that stand on the Mid Lane. They can deal with a good damage
- Offline – heroes with a big amount of health and powerful ultimate abilities that are good at starting a team fight. These heroes usually stand on the Hard Lane.
- Roamer / Support – These heroes take part in fights on different lanes. They also often attack neutral creeps.
- Support – these heroes stay on the Easy Lane. They are good at disabling enemies. The support heroes revive teammates and placed wards.